10 Pictures that Will Make You Think and Stare!

Wait… Wait… Wait… Huh?! That’s exactly my reaction while watching these photos! It will take you a second look to figure it out! (We’ll some needs 4-5 times) What’s going on here?  Is it pure accident or plain genius? You decide!

1. Reminds me of the Human Centipede! Lol!
Human centipede

2. Is it some sort of mutation? What is this? A two headed Giraffe?
Two headed Giraffe

3. Oh look! Tim Duncan loves this fan so much!
Duncan loves this fan so much

4. Oh look! A rare Hybrid, we call it a “Man-Dog”
Pictures that Will Make You Think and Stare

5. That’s the longest dog I’ve ever seen! 
Longest dog

6. Oh? Now that is too fat for a small head! 
Small head

7. I’m still thinking, my brain is fooling me until now! Can’t figure out!
Pictures that Will Make You Think

8. Its Mr. Sausage head! Lmao
Mr. Sausage

9. Excuse me Mr. towel have you seen my dog?
excuse me mr.towel. have you seen my dog?

10. Wait, is she floating? Magic Carpet, is that you?
Magic carpet


It took me a while to convince myself that I’m not seeing what my puzzled mind is seeing! I got confused especially with the last one! It’s just plain genius! Don't forget to share!



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Chil and Em. Designed by OddThemes